Yesterday Brett Grayson of Jobs of Tomorrow stopped by FoG and commented on my Georgia Amendment One article. In his comment Brett stated that the purpose of the amendment was to protect businesses. I asked him for clarification on some other questions and Brett was kind enough to take the time to respond to me via email. He asked that I not publish his responses. While I would prefer to publish his response I will honor his request. For you the questions remain unanswered. Here they are, hanging like a chad.
1. How does amendment one help protect workers rights?
2. How will amendment one make it so that I will not be forced to sign an overreaching non-compete?
3. How will amendment one create economic growth?
4. Can you provide examples of jobs or companies that have left the state due to the the current business environment specifically around the state of our labor laws?
5. If the business environment is so bad why are large companies such as NCR, and Newell relocating here?
6. Why was the wording on the ballot changed to obscure what the voters will be deciding on this Tuesday?