So I came across this article the other day at Inc.called 8 Qualities of Remarkable Employees by Jeff Haden. Here's the quick list.
- They ignore job descriptions.
- They’re eccentric.
- But they know when to dial it back.
- They publicly praise.
- And they privately complain.
- They speak when others won’t.
- They like to prove others wrong.
- They’re always fiddling.
The link was sent to me by one of Half Off Depot's investors. The note simply said "this describes you." First time I ever took being a bit quirky as a compliment.